- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1457.5k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1457.9k
- night Hoe1457.4k
- energy Scythe0458.2k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0457.5k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11457.5k
- GOD HOE1457.5k
- Ice wand0458.1k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0457.5k
- Fire Flower2457.9k
- Fired Sword0457.5k
- blaze sythe0457.5k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2458k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3458k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1458.4k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40458.1k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0458k
- THE HOOK0457.8k
- Ruby Schythe0457.8k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0457.5k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0457.8k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2457.5k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4457.8k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1457.5k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0457.8k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1457.7k
- sythby Short Troll2458.1k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0457.7k
- Molten Hoe0457.6k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1457.6k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0458k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0457.7k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1458k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2457.7k
- Purple Hoe0457.8k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0457.8k
- Obsidian Scythe0457.5k
- micky creper1455.3k
- fire ball0444.6k
- Compressed Hose1326.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!