- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1456.5k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1456.8k
- night Hoe1456.4k
- energy Scythe0457.1k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0456.4k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11456.4k
- GOD HOE1456.5k
- Ice wand0457k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0456.5k
- Fire Flower2456.8k
- Fired Sword0456.4k
- blaze sythe0456.4k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2456.9k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3456.9k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1457.3k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40457k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0456.9k
- THE HOOK0456.7k
- Ruby Schythe0456.8k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0456.4k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0456.7k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2456.4k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4456.8k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1456.5k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0456.7k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1456.7k
- sythby Short Troll2457k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0456.6k
- Molten Hoe0456.5k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1456.5k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0456.9k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0456.6k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1456.9k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2456.7k
- Purple Hoe0456.7k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0456.7k
- Obsidian Scythe0456.4k
- micky creper1454.2k
- fire ball0443.6k
- Compressed Hose1325.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!