- Ultra Stone Axeby Dragon_Born2769.7k
- diamond Battle axeby Witty Goat5770.8k
- Corrupted Diamond Axe6771k
- axeby Broken Fruit0769.7k
- Halo Axe0770.1k
- Jason's Axeby Da Boi2770.4k
- Halo Axe1771.1k
- B-Day Pack-Rainbow Axe0769.6k
- power double axe1770.1k
- fast axeby Hacker2452769.8k
- Ultra Axeby Toaster12770.2k
- GOD AXE2769.7k
- emrald axby Wet Ladybug1769.7k
- Mighty hammer3770.3k
- ruby axe0769.6k
- dark hammer0770k
- the flame axeby Severe Pig1770.1k
- Rainbow Axeby Zizi2770.2k
- Boomerangby Soldier291769.8k
- Diamond Battle Axe1770k
- Luke's axeby Hacker2454769.7k
- Djby Herobrine1770.3k
- Ultimate axe0769.7k
- stans axe0769.6k
- Queen scale battle axe0770.5k
- lightning chopperby Cozy Daisy0770.2k
- Double Checkered Axe0769.8k
- Titanium Axeby Salty Hippo0769.9k
- The Laser axe of the corrupted godsby Poseidon3770.7k
- Battle-Axeby OPNarwhal780769.7k
- ruby axe0770k
- Double Axe2769.7k
- Diamond Tridentby FredBot2770.2k
- Battle Axeby FredBot1770.2k
- Black And Yellow Axe2770.3k
- Alex the dragon formor's ax1769.7k
- night axe0770.2k
- Jungle axeby DragonGgamer1769.7k
- ENDER DRAGON AXE1770.3k
- frosty axe2770.2k
- The Ultimate Axeby lilxpanic1770k
- Diamond Axeby Deadpan Yawn0764.9k
- fire axeby Agile Kelp1762.8k
- Diamond Pickaxe Axeby Five Algae1762.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|First Appearance||PE 1.2.2|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 10F Stone: 113 Iron: 102 Gold: 11E Diamond: 117 Dec: Wooden: 271 Stone: 275 Iron: 258 Gold: 286 Diamond: 279|
Axes can be crafted from 5 different materials (from lowest to highest Durability ):
The primary role of an Axe is to quicken the collection of wood and wood-type blocks. The Player may choose to do this by hand, but at a severely reduced pace. The most common type of crafted axe is probably the iron axe, as iron is a strong material that can be found in abundance. A gold axe can mine wood and wood items the quickest by far, but it has much lower durability.
Axes deal more damage than Swords , so the axe is a viable alternative as a weapon. However, there are two drawbacks to using it as a weapon, opposed to a tool:
- Attacking with an axe (or using it to mine a non-wood block) will cause it to take double durability damage.
- The recovery time between swings of the axe is longer than that of a sword.
- As of Minecraft 1.9 , axes are the strongest weapon. In fact, a wooden axe does the same attack damage as a diamond sword.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!