- Xbox remote060.4k
- Xbox remote060.3k
- Xbox remote160.7k
- Xbox One Controller260.8k
- Xbox remote BY Bryce060.8k
- universal remote060.6k
- Xbox remote160.6k
- Blue compassby Deadpan Yawn060.1k
- god CLOCK160.7k
- amuletby Crusader57260.5k
- Wierd compassby PRO.COM060.2k
- the werd comoassby Full Nerd060.5k
- Hunger games compass461.8k
- DARK'S Glitch-Move Compassby Trim Truth260.5k
- compass mk II060.7k
- NORTHby Huge Aim060.5k
- Compassby Fancy Stove060.2k
- Clockby Justin060.6k
- emerald compass160.3k
- strong hold compas060.2k
- broken compessby Creepy Jewel060.2k
- iphone rainbow060.4k
- bombby Lined Lime160.6k
- Chocalate chip cookie060.2k
- blue compass060.3k
- Diamond Compass160.6k
- slicerby Crisp Dam060.7k
- watchby dylan160.4k
- ore compass [ legendary compass]by Unique Every060.3k
- fidget spinnerby Giant Soccer360.6k
- Rainbow compassby Hipposgrumm160.3k
- GOLD COMPASSby hex060.3k
- cake panby Klutzy Lord160.4k
- narticus watch060.5k
- joker compassby max060.9k
- derpy compassby beastmaster360.7k
- brainiac compassby Doglover734260.4k
- pos composs060.4k
- Weird Thingby Shady Hero060.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Data Values||Hex: 159 Dec: 345|
To use the compass, a player simply needs to hold it in his/her hand, and it will appear in the lower HUD. The needle will point in the direction of the player's original spawn point, where he/she entered the world for the first time. Rotating around until the needle is pointing straight up, signifies that the spawn point is straight ahead. Travelling straight in that direction will take the player to the spawn point, assuming the needle remains pointing straight up.
The compass needle points towards the player's original spawn point, whether in their inventory screen, in chests, lying on the floor, or while holding it in their hand. To use a compass, you don't necessarily need to craft it. Use the materials and it will work within the crafting bench. A player can also obtain Compasses through NPC Villager trading.
- Using a compass in The Nether and The End will make it useless. A compass in these areas will spin in a clock-wise motion and will not point to a specific direction or object.
- A Compass points to the northwest corner of the block you spawned on, instead the very middle.
- If you change your spawn by using a bed at night, The Compass still points to your original spawn
- The Compass is one of the few tools that is stackable.
- In Creative mode, right clicking with a compass will teleport you to that location.
- A compass is one of the most useful tools to carry with you on journeys, for obvious reasons.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition , before the 0.9.0 update, Compasses were virtually useless, as the maps then were of no great size.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!