- Witch's Couldren0104.7k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.1104.8k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal0105.1k
- feed meby i like pizza2105.3k
- gold cauldron2105k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook0104.8k
- grappling hook0105k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0105.2k
- rambow helmet1104.9k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0105.2k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave0104.9k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo0104.8k
- gold forger0105k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee1104.8k
- mssssssstoneby jOON0104.7k
- deadly soupby g5swagger0105.1k
- water pit0105.2k
- bucket of water0105k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box0105k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot1105k
- Spilled Cauldron2105.1k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner1105.2k
- leaf legings5105k
- leaf chest plate3105.6k
- used toiletby Watery Reign0105k
- Cauldron with poison3105.1k
- Skittles sink0105k
- cup of rootbeer3105.2k
- Cauldron Full of Water1104.8k
- Water Cauldron0104.9k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor3105.2k
- chicken soup2105.2k
- hatchbackby will0104.7k
- Making A Spellby The Savage0105.3k
- Kcrath cauldron0104.7k
- bhlue haret0104.9k
- milk tin1104.8k
- lava tin053.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!