- Witch's Couldren0108.7k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.1108.8k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal0109.1k
- feed meby i like pizza2109.3k
- gold cauldron2109k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook0108.8k
- grappling hook0109k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0109.3k
- rambow helmet1109k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0109.2k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave0108.9k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo0108.8k
- gold forger0109k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee1108.8k
- mssssssstoneby jOON0108.7k
- deadly soupby g5swagger0109.1k
- water pit0109.2k
- bucket of water0109k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box0109k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot1109k
- Spilled Cauldron2109.1k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner1109.2k
- leaf legings5109k
- leaf chest plate3109.6k
- used toiletby Watery Reign0109k
- Cauldron with poison3109.1k
- Skittles sink0109k
- cup of rootbeer3109.2k
- Cauldron Full of Water1108.8k
- Water Cauldron0108.9k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor3109.2k
- chicken soup2109.2k
- hatchbackby will0108.7k
- Making A Spellby The Savage0109.3k
- Kcrath cauldron0108.7k
- bhlue haret0108.9k
- milk tin1108.8k
- lava tin057.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!