- Witch's Couldren0118.1k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.1118.2k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal0118.6k
- feed meby i like pizza2118.8k
- gold cauldron2118.4k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook0118.2k
- grappling hook0118.4k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0118.7k
- rambow helmet1118.4k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0118.7k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave0118.3k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo0118.3k
- gold forger0118.4k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee1118.2k
- mssssssstoneby jOON0118.1k
- deadly soupby g5swagger0118.5k
- water pit0118.7k
- bucket of water0118.4k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box0118.5k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot1118.5k
- Spilled Cauldron2118.5k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner1118.7k
- leaf legings5118.4k
- leaf chest plate3119.2k
- used toiletby Watery Reign0118.4k
- Cauldron with poison3118.5k
- Skittles sink0118.5k
- cup of rootbeer3118.6k
- Cauldron Full of Water1118.3k
- Water Cauldron0118.3k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor3118.6k
- chicken soup2118.7k
- hatchbackby will0118.1k
- Making A Spellby The Savage0118.7k
- Kcrath cauldron0118.1k
- bhlue haret0118.3k
- milk tin1118.2k
- lava tin067.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!