- I'm a banana!1140.8k
- diamond carrot0140.1k
- carrot diamond0140.1k
- Golden Carrot0140k
- blue caret0140k
- rainbow carrot0140.3k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1140.3k
- super what's up dock0140.6k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0140.7k
- devel's finger0140.1k
- Infected Carrot1140.7k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1140.4k
- diamond carrot3140.3k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0140.2k
- golden carrot1140.4k
- candy! chocolate carrot1140.5k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0140.5k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1140.2k
- Jade leggins0140.6k
- Jace chestplate0140.6k
- Jade boots0141k
- Damond carrot0140.5k
- vampire corrot0140.5k
- black hole carrot0140.3k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0140.4k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0140.6k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0140.2k
- diamond carrot2140.6k
- Diamond carrot0140.3k
- emrild carrot0140.5k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1140.5k
- The Crystal carrot0140.6k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1140.7k
- toxic carrot1140.1k
- Ender Carrot0140.5k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0140.7k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3140.3k
- fire caroit1140.7k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1140.2k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4133.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!