- I'm a banana!1145.6k
- diamond carrot0144.8k
- carrot diamond0144.8k
- Golden Carrot0144.7k
- blue caret0144.7k
- rainbow carrot0145k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1145k
- super what's up dock0145.3k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0145.4k
- devel's finger0144.8k
- Infected Carrot1145.4k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1145.1k
- diamond carrot3145k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0144.9k
- golden carrot1145.1k
- candy! chocolate carrot1145.2k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0145.2k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1144.9k
- Jade leggins0145.3k
- Jace chestplate0145.4k
- Jade boots0145.8k
- Damond carrot0145.2k
- vampire corrot0145.2k
- black hole carrot0145.1k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0145.2k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0145.3k
- diamond carrot2145.3k
- Diamond carrot2145.3k
- Diamond carrot0145k
- emrild carrot0145.2k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1145.2k
- The Crystal carrot0145.3k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1145.4k
- toxic carrot1144.8k
- Ender Carrot0145.2k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0145.4k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3145k
- fire caroit1145.5k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1144.9k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4138.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!