- I'm a banana!1162k
- diamond carrot0161.2k
- carrot diamond0161.2k
- Golden Carrot0161.1k
- blue caret0161.1k
- rainbow carrot0161.4k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1161.4k
- super what's up dock0161.7k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0161.9k
- devel's finger0161.2k
- Infected Carrot1161.9k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1161.5k
- diamond carrot3161.5k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0161.3k
- golden carrot1161.5k
- candy! chocolate carrot1161.6k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0161.6k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1161.2k
- Jade leggins0161.7k
- Jace chestplate0161.8k
- Jade boots0162.2k
- Damond carrot0161.6k
- vampire corrot0161.6k
- black hole carrot0161.5k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0161.6k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0161.7k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0161.3k
- diamond carrot2161.7k
- Diamond carrot2161.7k
- Diamond carrot0161.4k
- emrild carrot0161.6k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1161.6k
- The Crystal carrot0161.7k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1161.9k
- toxic carrot1161.2k
- Ender Carrot0161.7k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0161.9k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3161.4k
- fire caroit1161.9k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1161.4k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4154.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!