- I'm a banana!1139.3k
- diamond carrot0138.5k
- carrot diamond0138.5k
- Golden Carrot0138.5k
- blue caret0138.4k
- rainbow carrot0138.7k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1138.7k
- super what's up dock0139k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0139.1k
- devel's finger0138.5k
- Infected Carrot1139.1k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1138.9k
- diamond carrot3138.8k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0138.6k
- golden carrot1138.8k
- candy! chocolate carrot1138.9k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0138.9k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1138.6k
- Jade leggins0139.1k
- Jace chestplate0139.1k
- Jade boots0139.5k
- Damond carrot0139k
- vampire corrot0138.9k
- black hole carrot0138.8k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0138.9k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0139k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0138.6k
- diamond carrot2139k
- Diamond carrot2139k
- Diamond carrot0138.7k
- emrild carrot0138.9k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1139k
- The Crystal carrot0139.1k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1139.2k
- toxic carrot1138.6k
- Ender Carrot0139k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0139.2k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3138.8k
- fire caroit1139.2k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1138.7k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4131.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!