- I'm a banana!1134.8k
- diamond carrot0134.1k
- carrot diamond0134.1k
- Golden Carrot0134.1k
- blue caret0134k
- rainbow carrot0134.3k
- chest of gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134.3k
- super what's up dock0134.6k
- crystle carotby Rich Ray0134.7k
- devel's finger0134.1k
- Infected Carrot1134.7k
- bannanaby Hot Keep1134.4k
- diamond carrot3134.4k
- Diamond Carrotby Graceful Dam0134.2k
- golden carrot1134.4k
- candy! chocolate carrot1134.5k
- Ender foodby Torpid Reply0134.5k
- Diamond Carrotby Gusty Song1134.2k
- Jade leggins0134.6k
- Jace chestplate0134.7k
- Jade boots0135.1k
- Damond carrot0134.5k
- vampire corrot0134.5k
- black hole carrot0134.3k
- Super carrotby Merciful Owl0134.5k
- ice creamby Moldy Wire0134.6k
- Da Pank Carrot of Epicness0134.2k
- diamond carrot2134.6k
- Diamond carrot2134.6k
- Diamond carrot0134.3k
- emrild carrot0134.5k
- cheeros caretby Past Keep1134.6k
- The Crystal carrot0134.7k
- rotten carrotby Scented Nerd1134.8k
- toxic carrot1134.2k
- Ender Carrot0134.6k
- Green-gold carrotby NS0134.8k
- Diamond Carrotby Stormy Pick3134.4k
- fire caroit1134.8k
- dirty stone carrotby Slow Dinner1134.3k
- Diamind crrtby Slow Dinner4127.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 18C Dec: 396|
The golden carrot is an item used as a brewing ingredient for making potions of night vision, which can then be corrupted into a potion of invisibility. In the Horse Update (1.6.1), they are used to breed horses by feeding them to two horses, activating love mode.
- Golden carrots being used for potions of night vision is based on the common misconception (promulgated by the British government during WW2) that eating carrots can improve one's vision (mostly in the form of being able to see in the dark); this is only true if one has vitamin A deficiency.
- Golden carrots may be the most beneficial (magical effects excluding) food item so far: their effective food + saturation value is 20.4 - just a bit less than that of steak (20.8), and they are 1.5 times as nourishing, meaning you'll spend a greater fraction of time in saturated state with health regeneration on.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!