- the bacon king from burger kingby spikzilla2314.6k
- Creamy B.1314k
- Mc Hamburger4314.3k
- Wheat Grub1315.3k
- Blaaaaaaah 20314.6k
- Burritoby Suthsy8314.1k
- Candyby Suthsy2314k
- GODZILLAby Gamy Spider1315.3k
- WORM ATTACKby Grey Opinion2314.6k
- blob of amberby Evil Stamp0314.2k
- Ender Bread1314.3k
- sooobway bmt subby adison zom3314.2k
- Sooubway odd 1s out scoutby adison zom4314.3k
- subwayby Putrid Deer3314.5k
- DA SANDWICHby Excited Heap0314.4k
- Boosting bread1314.1k
- BLT XDby POTATOCORN0314.4k
- Fruit Cakeby Odd Party1314.6k
- Rainbow Bread2314.4k
- sub way3314.4k
- smile breadby Short Troll0314.4k
- hot dog1314.5k
- rainbow breadby Irate Gluten1314.6k
- Pizzaby Xandiman1314.2k
- the bread-a-soaris rex1314.4k
- FRENCH FRIES4314.6k
- sandwitch witch strawberry jam1314.4k
- ketchup and mustard bread0314.5k
- pink bread1314.2k
- Breadby Nuke Studios3314.6k
- sub-way blt3314.6k
- Garlic Bread0314.4k
- bread with pink syrupby 24KaratMagic1314.2k
- BLTby Rampant Keep2314.2k
- the sick bred1314.4k
- uno (card)by Dragon Tamer3315.3k
- Sandwitchby Trim Truth1237.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 129 Dec: 297|
Like all other Foods, Bread used to restore health, and restored a rate of 2.5 Hearts/Bread. It did not stack back then, making storage of bread overly expansive.
With the introduction of the Hunger system, Bread was converted from restoring health to restoring hunger, keeping the same restoring value as before 1.8.
- Wheat farming is reliable. Pigs and mushrooms are spawned randomly. Though both are relatively plentiful, it is more reliable to obtain food from a field of crops than to hunt for randomly generated entities.
- A field of crops may be left to grow for 2–3 days while mining underground, then harvested and re-planted upon returning to the surface, ensuring a reliable source of food and allowing for relatively uninterrupted mining.
- Farming may be slow at first, but in the end can be more efficient than farming mushrooms for mushroom stew.
- Farming is safer in many cases as the farm can be placed in a guarded area close to a shelter . Fields can be safely harvested at night - to get grilled pork or mushrooms after sunset places the player at greater risk of being attacked by hostile mobs .
- Early on, it is much easier to find wheat seeds, as merely breaking tall grass might give you wheat seeds. Carrots are much rarer, as they are a rare drop from Zombies and are found in NPC Villages , and Melons can only be found in abandoned Mineshafts or purchased through trading with NPC Villagers .
- Farming can be lengthy. It takes creating a hoe, getting seeds, plotting a field, planting, and the wait to harvest. Though bonemeal can speed up the process, the resources for it are harder to get.
- It doesn't heal as much as a cooked porkchop or steak does, so more bread is needed.
- When Compared to Carrots , Bread is less efficient space-wise and requires a crafting table to make, while Carrots do not.
- Bread can usually be found in Dungeon Chests and Abandoned Mineshafts .
- Bread can be purchased from NPC Villagers with the use of emeralds.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!