- burritoby Dragon_Born11915.9k
- night appleby Jackalween51916k
- dimand apple61916.2k
- Rainbow Appleby Witty Goat41916.9k
- Green Poison Apple21916.4k
- lightning's apple11916.1k
- purple apple11916.5k
- the goodby cavani 911916.2k
- Rainbow apple21916.8k
- Infected_Appleby Tough Mixes21916.3k
- blue appleby Ocelotwolf161915.8k
- super apple21915.8k
- Kawaii Burger91916.3k
- super appolby JJ21916.6k
- radioactive appleby EEEEEEEEEE21915.8k
- Mr appleby Who Are You?11916.3k
- EPIC APPLE11916.9k
- Christmas tree31917.2k
- Aloha Raichu61916.9k
- red maxwell21916.1k
- Dantdm poke ball61918.1k
- rainbow appleby VEMON31916.5k
- lolby Feeble Clip21916.4k
- red yoshi11916.2k
- poisen appleby Smart Peach11916.1k
- omg appleby Damp Damage11916.1k
- Diamond💎 Appleby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜61916.1k
- blue toadby drake151916.8k
- assasan appleby cyborg11915.8k
- APPLE GARDIAN41792.2k
- Explosive Apple11916.1k
- Cute England11916.3k
- super ball picachu21916.2k
- MIGHTY APPLE Holding Diamonds11916.3k
- rainbow appleby bts fan41915.9k
- Emerld apple31916.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Obtained by||Crafting Treasure chests in Dungeons , Mineshafts , or Stronghold|
|First Appearance||Infdev (February 27, 2010)|
|Data Values||Hex: 142 Dec: 322|
Golden Apples are moderately difficult to obtain. They are found extremely rarely in Dungeons , Strongholds , and Abandoned Mine Shaft chests, though they can also be obtained by crafting a Red Apple and eight Gold Ingots. Eating one heals , grants Absorption for 2 minutes and Regeneration for 5 seconds, regardless of hunger level. They are considered to be very valuable to players and are often kept as a kind of trophy, although they are now easier to obtain after 1.1.0. Golden Apples can also cure a Zombie Villager if splashed by a Splash Potions of Weakness as well and revert it to a normal Villager .
Crafting a Golden Apple requires 8 Gold Ingots and one Apple
- They are the only food item other than Golden Carrots and Enchanted Golden Apples that cause temporary constant health regeneration that is not dependent on the player 's hunger . This is indicated by the line of hearts bobbing up and down in a wave pattern, with each full wave restoring half a heart.
- Compared with potion of regeneration , golden apples are available for fighting monsters before you are able to brew or even go to the Nether in single player mode. This is especially true for Blazes , who are the sole source of Blaze Rods needed for brewing .
- Golden apples also are stackable up to 64 like other food, unlike restoration potions which take up an inventory space with just one.
- The new Golden apples are preferred over Fire Resistance potions by some players, for the same reason as stated above.
- The second Golden Apple can be found in dungeons as well as the original.
- Apples can come from Dungeons and now can be cut from trees, but they are still hard to find due to the fact that not all Dungeons have apples in the chest and that when you cut down a tree not every tree has an apple.
- Golden apples have an extremely slim chance of appearing in chests: 1/125 (0.8%).
- As of the 1.0.0 release health generation is no longer unique to golden apples as the player can brew health regeneration potions. Not only do potions last longer (0:45) than a golden apple (0:04), they can also be upgraded with redstone and glowstone dust to either heal the player more rapidly or to have an even longer duration (2:00). Since golden apples are a food, they cannot be upgraded, unlike potions.
- The second Golden Apple recipe takes a lot of resources to build, if one desired to create it (8 Blocks of Gold and 1 Apple).
- As of 1.6 golden apples regeneration is nerfed a very slight amount, also golden apples (the stronger version) have a new effect called absorption which lasts for 2 minutes, supposedly it works like feather falling but with your whole player body so if you fall you take 2 hearts less of damage but it takes away from your 2 golden hearts as well.
Golden Apples were added at some point between late Indev and mid Indev, (needs clarification) some time after the addition of Red Apples themselves. At that time, they could only be picked up from a dead Notch . They healed a full ten hearts of health when eaten prior to the Beta 1.8 update, making them the single best food in the entire game—at the expense of being near unobtainable.
Since Beta 1.8, due to the addition of hunger, Golden Apples were changed so that they only healed five hunger points, but also gave the status effect of regeneration for 30 seconds.
Since Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, Golden Apples gained a purple glow when viewed from the player's inventory, and its name tag was changed from the standard white to a magenta color.
In the second weekly build, 11w48a, Golden Apples became easier to craft. Red apples became able to very rarely drop from Oak Leaves, meaning that players no longer have to venture into Strongholds / Dungeons / Abandoned Mine Shafts to find one.
Before 1.0.0, golden apples were the only food item that could completely refill the player's health, without a full hunger bar.
In Minecraft 1.1, Golden Apples were nerfed so that they only healed two hunger and only gave 4 seconds of regeneration. To balance this, their crafting recipe was changed to requiring Gold Nuggets instead of Gold Blocks. For although its natural spawn is rare, it is easier to obtain through crafting. With now common availability of apples and being reduced to 1.25% their former cost in gold, they are for the first time a practical source of healing in Survival. All of these factors make the Golden Apple's value decrease greatly.
As of the Minecraft 1.3.1 Update, a second Golden Apple recipe was implemented into the game. The recipe is exactly the same as the pre-1.1 recipe (which required Gold Blocks instead of Gold Nuggets) and gives the player Regeneration for 30 seconds and Resistance and Fire Resistance for 5 minutes. The second Golden Apple now has a purple name and a purple glow, whilst the first one has just a blue name without the glow.
Golden Apples and their enchanted counterparts were added to the Pocket Edition in 0.12.0.
- The Golden Apple is known in Norse and Greek Lore, often said to grant the one who eats it immortality, others say it holds unique healing properties, it varies from story to story of what the Golden Apples do to the consumer.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!