- valintines blockby Unable Camel085k
- Ice Cream085.5k
- pink sheep block285.6k
- oceanby Useful Error185.2k
- The Purple Heart185.4k
- pike wool185.1k
- blue pink teal green185.1k
- RAINBOW WOOL185.2k
- pink woolby Starchy Stop085.3k
- love block185.3k
- adrees good blockby d2 lover085.3k
- supergirly gamer blockby Shadow Gamer286k
- pink wool085.4k
- pink wool085.3k
- HOT PINK PILLOW!185.3k
- derpy pig wool287.5k
- y blockby Sturdy Cup185.6k
- dark blockby Stupid Song285.7k
- the color block...da...da...daaaaaaaaaa185.8k
- self made085.4k
- ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴡᴏᴏʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ285.2k
- Puke Color Blockby Intent Board185.4k
- LDShadowLady Blockby Thin Clip285.7k
- Blue wool185.3k
- Pink Sheepby A Blueberry~486.4k
- Pig Block186.2k
- PinkSheepYT wool285.4k
- Jake Paul logo486.4k
- cotincandyby Itchy Truth285.7k
- candy caneby jengel185.7k
- Completed Rubix Cube185.2k
- Rainbow Wool085.1k
- PRANKSTER GANGSTERS ONLYby Rubbery Pack085.5k
- light pinkby Quack Mint185.2k
- pinkyyyyyyby Mean Pirate385.2k
- lady bug285.4k
- Pig Block085.5k
- Donut blockby BATMAN085k
- blanket of love285.3k
- Purple Shep Blockby Rabid Hero285.3k
- ldshadowladyXtheorionsound headby #kaimau178.7k
- Pink Sheep Blockby Rabid Hero371.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 23 Dec: 35|
As of the Beta 1.2 update, white, light gray, gray, and black wool can be obtained naturally by shearing sheep, and as of the 1.4 patch, brown and pink sheep can spawn naturally throughout the world. Sheep have a 82.8% to be white, 5% chance to be black, 5% chance to be gray, 5% chance to be light gray, 3% chance to be brown, and a 0.2% chance to be pink. Pink is the rarest wool color naturally. White wool can also be created by combining 4 pieces of string together, which can be found in dungeons or obtained by killing Spiders or breaking cobwebs . However, making wool from string is not recommended, as string is much harder to obtain without the aid of an efficient mob trap. The new string to wool recipe is 4 string in a 2x2 square. Killing sheep will yield 1 wool, while shearing will yield 1-3 wool and keep the creature alive for future shearing. With three wool and three wooden planks, you can make a bed.
Wool was added for the creation of paintings , carpeting, colorful structures, and in-game pixel art. Wool is also a suitable material for docks, as wool blocks will stop boats and absorb some impact from the collisions in a manner similar to soul sand .
In Creative Classic mode, wool blocks were known as cloth blocks that came in a set of 16 colors, although the palette was slightly different from the one available in Beta. Three shades of gray were added in Classic 0.0.20a.
Except for white cloth, colored cloth blocks were unobtainable during Classic's Survival Test and Infdev unless they were pre-placed into the map file. They were completely removed from the code in Infdev. Placing these blocks on the map would cause the game client to crash, since the blocks no longer existed.
When colored wool was introduced again in Beta 1.2, cloth blocks were renamed wool blocks.
- Wool was going to be used to create the Shield in Minecraft 1.9 snapshots.
- Wool was going to be used to creat Horse Armor . But its crafting recipe was removed.
- The craftting recipe for the Wool was changed. Every Update before Minecraft Beta 1.6 will require 9 pieces of Wool instead of 4.
There are 16 colors of wool:
- Rose Red
- Dandelion Yellow
- Cactus Green
- Light Blue
- Lapis Lazuli
- Cocoa Brown
- Light Gray
- Ink Black
Colored wool is made from dye and any color wool. The position of the wool and dye in the crafting square doesn't matter.
By right-clicking on a sheep with dye, the sheep will be colored in the color of the dye. When sheared, they drop 1-3 blocks of the colored wool, allowing more than crafting colored wool or killing the dyed sheep, which gives only 1 unit.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!