- Purple Blockby LDShadowLady1106.2k
- beautiful!(it's snow)1105.4k
- block of sweatsby Cupcake1105.4k
- okby Feeble Swan1105.4k
- dark snow1105.3k
- color blockby Slight Slide0105.5k
- snowby Dr. FXP1105.3k
- snowby Radiant Ache1105.5k
- cat item1105.7k
- yellow snowby Smooth Walk1105.7k
- RAINBOW BLOCK7106.8k
- mystery blockby Big M1105.5k
- Cotton Candy Blockby Thin Clip4106.6k
- fire block1105.3k
- oh!happy!happy!happy!happy!happy!by Master Coder21110.8k
- Code snowby The Hunter2107.6k
- boom block0105.5k
- Yellow Snow2106.7k
- Rainbow checker board!3106.5k
- secret creeper block0105.7k
- face book2106.4k
- ballora face2106.2k
- sister location baby head8108.1k
- vanilla ice cream1105.6k
- yellow snowby winna1105.5k
- I Didn't Do It2105.5k
- Smooth Snow0105.2k
- yellow snow2106k
- Block of lolz2105.9k
- hi 52105.5k
- End Snowby Sprintlik1236106k
- pink block3105.4k
- KenTER snow3105.5k
- SoniteLimeStoneby Prize Grate4105.6k
- mossy snowby Silly Stroke1105.5k
- Inferno Snow2105.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.4|
|Type of Block||Block Modifier|
|Tool Used||Wooden Shovel|
|Data Values||Hex: 4E Dec: 78|
On multiplayer servers, many snow ball fights are held in forts containing mazes of snow banks that slow players down. Usually the objective is to keep the players from breaking a block in their fort they build, which is done by hitting them with snowballs to keep them out. The first team to break the block (usually dirt or for more difficulty wood) win.
- Prior to the Halloween Update (2010), snow could only be found on maps that were in Winter Mode. When creating a new save, a map had a 1/5 chance of having worldwide snowfall. Since Alpha 1.2.0 however, Snow can occur in arctic Biomes.
- Sometimes snow can spawn on air blocks, usually over cave entrances or water pools. Walking on these blocks will make you fall through the snow. If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- Snow is a common block to be used as the flooring in a game of Spleef as it breaks almost instantly with a diamond shovel.
- Snow layers do not accumulate naturally during Snowfall.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!