- Purple Blockby LDShadowLady1105.5k
- beautiful!(it's snow)1104.7k
- block of sweatsby Cupcake1104.7k
- okby Feeble Swan1104.7k
- dark snow1104.6k
- color blockby Slight Slide0104.7k
- snowby Dr. FXP1104.5k
- snowby Radiant Ache1104.8k
- cat item1105k
- yellow snowby Smooth Walk1105k
- RAINBOW BLOCK7106.1k
- mystery blockby Big M1104.8k
- Cotton Candy Blockby Thin Clip4105.9k
- fire block1104.6k
- oh!happy!happy!happy!happy!happy!by Master Coder21110k
- Code snowby The Hunter2106.9k
- boom block0104.8k
- Yellow Snow2106k
- Rainbow checker board!3105.8k
- secret creeper block0105k
- face book2105.7k
- ballora face2105.5k
- sister location baby head8107.4k
- vanilla ice cream1104.9k
- yellow snowby winna1104.7k
- I Didn't Do It2104.8k
- Smooth Snow0104.5k
- yellow snow2105.3k
- Block of lolz2105.2k
- hi 52104.8k
- End Snowby Sprintlik1236105.3k
- pink block3104.7k
- KenTER snow3104.8k
- SoniteLimeStoneby Prize Grate4104.9k
- mossy snowby Silly Stroke1104.8k
- Inferno Snow2105k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.4|
|Type of Block||Block Modifier|
|Tool Used||Wooden Shovel|
|Data Values||Hex: 4E Dec: 78|
On multiplayer servers, many snow ball fights are held in forts containing mazes of snow banks that slow players down. Usually the objective is to keep the players from breaking a block in their fort they build, which is done by hitting them with snowballs to keep them out. The first team to break the block (usually dirt or for more difficulty wood) win.
- Prior to the Halloween Update (2010), snow could only be found on maps that were in Winter Mode. When creating a new save, a map had a 1/5 chance of having worldwide snowfall. Since Alpha 1.2.0 however, Snow can occur in arctic Biomes.
- Sometimes snow can spawn on air blocks, usually over cave entrances or water pools. Walking on these blocks will make you fall through the snow. If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- Snow is a common block to be used as the flooring in a game of Spleef as it breaks almost instantly with a diamond shovel.
- Snow layers do not accumulate naturally during Snowfall.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!