- Purple Blockby LDShadowLady1110.3k
- beautiful!(it's snow)1109.5k
- block of sweatsby Cupcake1109.6k
- okby Feeble Swan1109.6k
- dark snow1109.4k
- color blockby Slight Slide0109.6k
- snowby Dr. FXP1109.4k
- snowby Radiant Ache1109.7k
- cat item1109.9k
- yellow snowby Smooth Walk1109.8k
- RAINBOW BLOCK7110.9k
- mystery blockby Big M1109.7k
- Cotton Candy Blockby Thin Clip4110.8k
- fire block1109.5k
- oh!happy!happy!happy!happy!happy!by Master Coder21115.2k
- Code snowby The Hunter2111.9k
- boom block0109.6k
- Yellow Snow2110.9k
- Rainbow checker board!3110.6k
- secret creeper block0109.9k
- face book2110.5k
- ballora face2110.3k
- sister location baby head8112.4k
- vanilla ice cream1109.8k
- yellow snowby winna1109.6k
- I Didn't Do It2109.6k
- Smooth Snow0109.4k
- yellow snow2110.1k
- Block of lolz2110.1k
- hi 52109.7k
- End Snowby Sprintlik1236110.2k
- pink block3109.5k
- KenTER snow3109.7k
- SoniteLimeStoneby Prize Grate4109.8k
- mossy snowby Silly Stroke1109.6k
- Inferno Snow2109.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.4|
|Type of Block||Block Modifier|
|Tool Used||Wooden Shovel|
|Data Values||Hex: 4E Dec: 78|
On multiplayer servers, many snow ball fights are held in forts containing mazes of snow banks that slow players down. Usually the objective is to keep the players from breaking a block in their fort they build, which is done by hitting them with snowballs to keep them out. The first team to break the block (usually dirt or for more difficulty wood) win.
- Prior to the Halloween Update (2010), snow could only be found on maps that were in Winter Mode. When creating a new save, a map had a 1/5 chance of having worldwide snowfall. Since Alpha 1.2.0 however, Snow can occur in arctic Biomes.
- Sometimes snow can spawn on air blocks, usually over cave entrances or water pools. Walking on these blocks will make you fall through the snow. If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- Snow is a common block to be used as the flooring in a game of Spleef as it breaks almost instantly with a diamond shovel.
- Snow layers do not accumulate naturally during Snowfall.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!