- Purple Blockby LDShadowLady1111k
- beautiful!(it's snow)1110.2k
- block of sweatsby Cupcake1110.2k
- okby Feeble Swan1110.2k
- dark snow1110.1k
- color blockby Slight Slide0110.3k
- snowby Dr. FXP1110.1k
- snowby Radiant Ache1110.4k
- cat item1110.5k
- yellow snowby Smooth Walk1110.5k
- RAINBOW BLOCK7111.6k
- mystery blockby Big M1110.3k
- Cotton Candy Blockby Thin Clip4111.5k
- fire block1110.1k
- oh!happy!happy!happy!happy!happy!by Master Coder21115.9k
- Code snowby The Hunter2112.6k
- boom block0110.3k
- Yellow Snow2111.5k
- Rainbow checker board!3111.3k
- secret creeper block0110.5k
- face book2111.2k
- ballora face2111k
- sister location baby head8113.1k
- vanilla ice cream1110.4k
- yellow snowby winna1110.3k
- I Didn't Do It2110.3k
- Smooth Snow0110k
- yellow snow2110.8k
- Block of lolz2110.7k
- hi 52110.4k
- End Snowby Sprintlik1236110.9k
- pink block3110.2k
- KenTER snow3110.3k
- SoniteLimeStoneby Prize Grate4110.4k
- mossy snowby Silly Stroke1110.3k
- Inferno Snow2110.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.4|
|Type of Block||Block Modifier|
|Tool Used||Wooden Shovel|
|Data Values||Hex: 4E Dec: 78|
On multiplayer servers, many snow ball fights are held in forts containing mazes of snow banks that slow players down. Usually the objective is to keep the players from breaking a block in their fort they build, which is done by hitting them with snowballs to keep them out. The first team to break the block (usually dirt or for more difficulty wood) win.
- Prior to the Halloween Update (2010), snow could only be found on maps that were in Winter Mode. When creating a new save, a map had a 1/5 chance of having worldwide snowfall. Since Alpha 1.2.0 however, Snow can occur in arctic Biomes.
- Sometimes snow can spawn on air blocks, usually over cave entrances or water pools. Walking on these blocks will make you fall through the snow. If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- Snow is a common block to be used as the flooring in a game of Spleef as it breaks almost instantly with a diamond shovel.
- Snow layers do not accumulate naturally during Snowfall.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!