- the party blockby Elite Shelf1195.9k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4358.2k
- bold gold block0195.4k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0195.9k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0197.1k
- Noob Redstone0195.4k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1196.4k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0195.5k
- love ore1195.8k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0196k
- disco block0195.9k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2195.8k
- ruby ore0195.6k
- Voidic Stone0195.6k
- Rainbow Stone2195.8k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0195.7k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0195.7k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0195.5k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0195.5k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1195.8k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0195.4k
- rainbow ore0195.9k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1195.6k
- Sun Ore0195.6k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2195.4k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2195.5k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1195.4k
- fidget ore2195.6k
- dust ore1195.6k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2195.4k
- fire ore2195.7k
- My Clemson Block1195.5k
- redstone ore0195.5k
- dragon oreby Tiger1196.3k
- Aqua ore1195.7k
- gemmitteted ore2196k
- Ruby Ore0195.3k
- dimond ore1195.7k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4189.8k
- rainbow ore1149.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!