- White pumpkinby spike1_25604.2k
- Pumpkin - Classic3605.1k
- Pac man1603.4k
- Pac man0603.4k
- Pac manby Fuzzy Graph9591.9k
- Angry Pumpkinby Deadpan Yawn8590.6k
- Purple pumpkin0603.3k
- white pumpkinby Aged Oven3604.7k
- girl pumkineby Classy Drain1603.9k
- hiby Lethal Mango0603.1k
- Evil pumpkinby Davyplays0603.6k
- Freddy Maskby Dinoboy3001604.2k
- R.I.P Emoji Movie* *yay!4604.6k
- freddy mask0603.9k
- minegabe123 block0603.3k
- Pumpkinby Scary Dress0603.3k
- Girl pumkinby Ruddy Wizard0603.7k
- tomatoby Mad Tuba1604.1k
- Void Pumpkin0603.6k
- Dyniaby Gusty Toast1603.3k
- Helmet/Broken Helmet0603.7k
- OMGGGGGGGGGGby Trim Truth0603.7k
- white pumpkin0603.6k
- pumpkin head0603.7k
- coral reef skull3604.1k
- ninjabotby Megalodon072603.6k
- kawaii pumkin3603.6k
- Sans Mask1604.6k
- freddy mask6605.7k
- the withe pumpkin5605.1k
- creepy pumpkinby Soft Crush0603.5k
- jack o lanternby Faulty Movie0603.4k
- Blueberry Block0603.4k
- the crazy pumpkin1603.2k
- sick pumpkinby Strict Eye0603.3k
- freddy maskby Curly Stove1604.4k
- Bendy (Pumpkin1605.5k
- your faceby Romantic Key0387.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 56 Dec: 86|
- Harvested pumpkins can be equipped as a helmet without any actual armor value. It is unique in that it limits the player's view of the world as if it were seen from inside the pumpkin. The pumpkin helmet can be removed and placed into the player's inventory. Although it has no armor value, it can be a serious help during nighttime expeditions: When worn as a helmet, the player may look directly at endermen with no worry as to whether the Enderman will attack the player.
- Pumpkins can be use to make jack-o-lantern , a decorative item that lights an area up and can be placed underwater.
- As of the 1.9 pre-release, a snow golem can be crafted by vertically stacking two snow block on the ground, then placing a pumpkin on top of it. Snow Golems throw snowball at hostile mobs.
- It is rarely possible for pumpkins to be found in strongholds , dungeons , and abandoned mine shafts .
- One pumpkin can be crafted to make four pumpkin seeds.
- Iron golems are made with Pumpkins and iron block , by 2 iron blocks up 1 on both sides and 1 pumpkin on top.
- A player can create pumpkin pie using a pumpkin, sugar and an egg . The pie restores when eaten.
Pumpkin has Data values up to 4:
0: Facing south
1: Facing west
2: Facing north
3: Facing east
- The pumpkins already have faces carved into them when they grow.
- When worn in the Xbox 360 version it has no real use other than aesthetic purposes.
- Pumpkins cannot be placed when there is an air block below it.
- When a Pumpkin is pushed from a piston from below, it will break and you can collect it.
- Pumpkins cannot be pulled back by Sticky Pistons .
- When you wear a pumpkin in The End , the Endermen will not bother you. However, the disadvantage is that it limits your field of vision, which can increase the danger of the dragon successfully attacking you.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!