- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1188.9k
- instalation lightfire0188.4k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0188.4k
- You now cant see me0188.5k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0188.3k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1188.8k
- rainbow jook box0188.3k
- Ice Music Box0189.2k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0188.4k
- rainbow note block0188.8k
- cool block1188.5k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0188.7k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0188.6k
- Rusty juckbox0188.5k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0188.6k
- juke box0188.7k
- Diner Jukebox0188.4k
- CHESSby meep1188.5k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1188.6k
- TRICK TNT2188.9k
- Tiny Box Tim0189.4k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0188.4k
- Music Block0188.8k
- not a note block0188.2k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0188.3k
- Oceanic Block !0188.1k
- gukeboxby Ollie0188.5k
- Color Notesby sakurav3189k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0188.7k
- music boxby cool kid1189.2k
- eyerby g5swagger0188.5k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1188.4k
- bff block1189.5k
- fffffffby whale0188.4k
- box of pieces0188.4k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0188.6k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1154.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!