- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1140.9k
- instalation lightfire0140.5k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0140.5k
- You now cant see me0140.6k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0140.4k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1140.8k
- rainbow jook box0140.5k
- Ice Music Box0141.4k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0140.5k
- rainbow note block0140.9k
- cool block1140.6k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0140.8k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0140.7k
- Rusty juckbox0140.6k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0140.7k
- juke box0140.7k
- Diner Jukebox0140.6k
- CHESSby meep1140.6k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1140.7k
- TRICK TNT2140.8k
- Tiny Box Tim0141.5k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0140.5k
- Music Block0140.9k
- not a note block0140.4k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0140.4k
- Oceanic Block !0140.3k
- gukeboxby Ollie0140.6k
- Color Notesby sakurav3141.1k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0140.8k
- music boxby cool kid1141.4k
- eyerby g5swagger0140.6k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1140.5k
- bff block1141.4k
- fffffffby whale0140.6k
- box of pieces0140.6k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0140.8k
- KenTER Jukebox1131k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1106.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!