- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1158.9k
- instalation lightfire0158.4k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0158.4k
- You now cant see me0158.5k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0158.3k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1158.8k
- rainbow jook box0158.4k
- Ice Music Box0159.3k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0158.4k
- rainbow note block0158.8k
- cool block1158.5k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0158.7k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0158.6k
- Rusty juckbox0158.5k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0158.6k
- juke box0158.6k
- Diner Jukebox0158.5k
- CHESSby meep1158.5k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1158.6k
- TRICK TNT2158.8k
- Tiny Box Tim0159.4k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0158.4k
- Music Block0158.8k
- not a note block0158.2k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0158.3k
- Oceanic Block !0158.2k
- gukeboxby Ollie0158.5k
- Color Notesby sakurav3159k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0158.7k
- music boxby cool kid1159.3k
- eyerby g5swagger0158.5k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1158.4k
- bff block1159.4k
- fffffffby whale0158.4k
- box of pieces0158.5k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0158.7k
- KenTER Jukebox1148.9k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1124.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!