- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1141.8k
- instalation lightfire0141.4k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0141.4k
- You now cant see me0141.5k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0141.3k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1141.7k
- rainbow jook box0141.4k
- Ice Music Box0142.3k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0141.4k
- rainbow note block0141.8k
- cool block1141.5k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0141.7k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0141.6k
- Rusty juckbox0141.5k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0141.6k
- juke box0141.6k
- Diner Jukebox0141.5k
- CHESSby meep1141.5k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1141.6k
- TRICK TNT2141.7k
- Tiny Box Tim0142.4k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0141.4k
- Music Block0141.8k
- not a note block0141.2k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0141.3k
- Oceanic Block !0141.2k
- gukeboxby Ollie0141.5k
- Color Notesby sakurav3142k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0141.7k
- music boxby cool kid1142.3k
- eyerby g5swagger0141.5k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1141.4k
- bff block1142.3k
- fffffffby whale0141.4k
- box of pieces0141.5k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0141.7k
- KenTER Jukebox1131.9k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1107.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!