- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1161.1k
- instalation lightfire0160.6k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0160.7k
- You now cant see me0160.8k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0160.6k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1161k
- rainbow jook box0160.6k
- Ice Music Box0161.5k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0160.6k
- rainbow note block0161k
- cool block1160.7k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0160.9k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0160.8k
- Rusty juckbox0160.8k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0160.8k
- juke box0160.9k
- Diner Jukebox0160.7k
- CHESSby meep1160.8k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1160.8k
- TRICK TNT2161k
- Tiny Box Tim0161.7k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0160.6k
- Music Block0161k
- not a note block0160.5k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0160.5k
- Oceanic Block !0160.4k
- gukeboxby Ollie0160.7k
- Color Notesby sakurav3161.2k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0160.9k
- music boxby cool kid1161.5k
- eyerby g5swagger0160.7k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1160.7k
- bff block1161.6k
- fffffffby whale0160.7k
- box of pieces0160.7k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0160.9k
- KenTER Jukebox1151.1k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1126.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!