- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1153.1k
- instalation lightfire0152.6k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0152.7k
- You now cant see me0152.8k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0152.6k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1153k
- rainbow jook box0152.6k
- Ice Music Box0153.5k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0152.6k
- rainbow note block0153k
- cool block1152.7k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0152.9k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0152.8k
- Rusty juckbox0152.8k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0152.8k
- juke box0152.9k
- Diner Jukebox0152.7k
- CHESSby meep1152.8k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1152.8k
- TRICK TNT2153k
- Tiny Box Tim0153.7k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0152.7k
- Music Block0153k
- not a note block0152.5k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0152.6k
- Oceanic Block !0152.4k
- gukeboxby Ollie0152.7k
- Color Notesby sakurav3153.2k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0152.9k
- music boxby cool kid1153.5k
- eyerby g5swagger0152.7k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1152.7k
- bff block1153.6k
- fffffffby whale0152.7k
- box of pieces0152.7k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0152.9k
- KenTER Jukebox1143.1k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1118.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!