- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1165.9k
- instalation lightfire0165.4k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0165.4k
- You now cant see me0165.5k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0165.3k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1165.8k
- rainbow jook box0165.4k
- Ice Music Box0166.3k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0165.4k
- rainbow note block0165.8k
- cool block1165.5k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0165.7k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0165.6k
- Rusty juckbox0165.5k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0165.6k
- juke box0165.6k
- Diner Jukebox0165.5k
- CHESSby meep1165.5k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1165.6k
- TRICK TNT2165.8k
- Tiny Box Tim0166.4k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0165.4k
- Music Block0165.8k
- not a note block0165.2k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0165.3k
- Oceanic Block !0165.2k
- gukeboxby Ollie0165.5k
- Color Notesby sakurav3166k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0165.7k
- music boxby cool kid1166.3k
- eyerby g5swagger0165.5k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1165.4k
- bff block1166.4k
- fffffffby whale0165.4k
- box of pieces0165.5k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0165.7k
- KenTER Jukebox1155.9k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1131.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!