- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1173.3k
- instalation lightfire0172.9k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0172.9k
- You now cant see me0173k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0172.8k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1173.2k
- rainbow jook box0172.8k
- Ice Music Box0173.7k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0172.9k
- rainbow note block0173.3k
- cool block1172.9k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0173.2k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0173.1k
- Rusty juckbox0173k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0173k
- juke box0173.1k
- Diner Jukebox0172.9k
- CHESSby meep1173k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1173.1k
- TRICK TNT2173.3k
- Tiny Box Tim0173.9k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0172.9k
- Music Block0173.3k
- not a note block0172.7k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0172.8k
- Oceanic Block !0172.6k
- gukeboxby Ollie0173k
- Color Notesby sakurav3173.5k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0173.2k
- music boxby cool kid1173.7k
- eyerby g5swagger0173k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1172.9k
- bff block1173.9k
- fffffffby whale0172.9k
- box of pieces0172.9k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0173.1k
- KenTER Jukebox1163.3k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1138.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!