- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1154k
- instalation lightfire0153.6k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0153.6k
- You now cant see me0153.7k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0153.5k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1153.9k
- rainbow jook box0153.5k
- Ice Music Box0154.4k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0153.6k
- rainbow note block0154k
- cool block1153.7k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0153.9k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0153.8k
- Rusty juckbox0153.7k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0153.7k
- juke box0153.8k
- Diner Jukebox0153.6k
- CHESSby meep1153.7k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1153.8k
- TRICK TNT2153.9k
- Tiny Box Tim0154.6k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0153.6k
- Music Block0154k
- not a note block0153.4k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0153.5k
- Oceanic Block !0153.4k
- gukeboxby Ollie0153.7k
- Color Notesby sakurav3154.2k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0153.9k
- music boxby cool kid1154.4k
- eyerby g5swagger0153.7k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1153.6k
- bff block1154.5k
- fffffffby whale0153.6k
- box of pieces0153.6k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0153.8k
- KenTER Jukebox1144.1k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1119.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!