- Ukrainian Flag w/ a Faceby CSam7158.4k
- sad little hamburgerby Bent Dessert12973.1k
- Pink Diamond Block158.1k
- canadian flag058.8k
- HAM HAM058.8k
- hammy cheese button2858.6k
- hammy cheese bottonby Stiff Park158.3k
- hammy cheese botton1458.2k
- Cute hamburgerby mr oof1863.2k
- Cute hamburgerby Typical Echo1264.7k
- Cute hamburgerby Soggy Bubble9874.6k
- Cute hamburger259.9k
- Durpy hamburger058.3k
- Cute hamburgerby TypoBlackout259.9k
- Cute hamburger24394.4k
- Moon Block158.9k
- TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!259.6k
- Mario Lucky Blockby Somber Swan058.4k
- Purple Block158.2k
- spong of clay058.3k
- BATMAN SUPPORTby Muddy114058.9k
- Mario Lucky Block259.3k
- mobileixoby todi8888058.3k
- Ultimate Ore058.4k
- block of tynkerby Torin059.8k
- lucky block (with !)by Torin158.5k
- friskby Abby158.5k
- Cute puppy block this can be your pet thoby Dika665.4k
- old man blockby Light Dial058.6k
- Yellow Neanorack158.2k
- ? Block (Super Mario Bros.)361.6k
- harden yellow clay058.5k
- ? Block358.3k
- This Is Me Blockby Five Book158.6k
- slimeby Toxic Quiz158.4k
- hotdogby Toxic Quiz258.4k
- EMOJI'S ROCK360k
- chocolate chip cokkie blockby Past Animal358.7k
- Grif blockby BATMAN151.2k
- hardened clayby Pleased Zoo250.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!