- Ukrainian Flag w/ a Faceby CSam7154.1k
- sad little hamburgerby Bent Dessert12968.6k
- Pink Diamond Block153.8k
- canadian flag054.4k
- HAM HAM054.4k
- hammy cheese button2854.2k
- hammy cheese bottonby Stiff Park153.9k
- hammy cheese botton1453.8k
- Cute hamburgerby mr oof1858.8k
- Cute hamburgerby Typical Echo1260.3k
- Cute hamburgerby Soggy Bubble9869.4k
- Cute hamburger255.6k
- Durpy hamburger054k
- Cute hamburgerby TypoBlackout255.6k
- Cute hamburger24387k
- Moon Block154.5k
- TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!255.2k
- Mario Lucky Blockby Somber Swan054.1k
- Purple Block153.9k
- spong of clay054k
- BATMAN SUPPORTby Muddy114054.6k
- Mario Lucky Block255k
- mobileixoby todi8888053.9k
- Ultimate Ore054.1k
- block of tynkerby Torin055.5k
- lucky block (with !)by Torin154.2k
- friskby Abby154.2k
- Cute puppy block this can be your pet thoby Dika661k
- old man blockby Light Dial054.3k
- Yellow Neanorack153.9k
- ? Block (Super Mario Bros.)357.1k
- harden yellow clay054.2k
- ? Block354k
- This Is Me Blockby Five Book154.3k
- slimeby Toxic Quiz154.1k
- hotdogby Toxic Quiz254.1k
- EMOJI'S ROCK355.7k
- chocolate chip cokkie blockby Past Animal354.3k
- Grif blockby BATMAN146.9k
- hardened clayby Pleased Zoo246.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!