- Ukrainian Flag w/ a Faceby CSam7160.9k
- sad little hamburgerby Bent Dessert12975.6k
- Pink Diamond Block160.6k
- canadian flag061.3k
- HAM HAM061.2k
- hammy cheese button2861.2k
- hammy cheese bottonby Stiff Park160.7k
- hammy cheese botton1460.6k
- Cute hamburgerby mr oof1865.7k
- Cute hamburgerby Typical Echo1267.3k
- Cute hamburgerby Soggy Bubble9877.6k
- Cute hamburger262.4k
- Durpy hamburger060.8k
- Cute hamburgerby TypoBlackout262.4k
- Cute hamburger24397.9k
- Moon Block161.4k
- TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!262.2k
- Mario Lucky Blockby Somber Swan060.9k
- Purple Block160.7k
- spong of clay060.7k
- BATMAN SUPPORTby Muddy114061.3k
- Mario Lucky Block261.8k
- mobileixoby todi8888060.7k
- Ultimate Ore060.9k
- block of tynkerby Torin062.3k
- lucky block (with !)by Torin160.9k
- friskby Abby161k
- Cute puppy block this can be your pet thoby Dika667.9k
- old man blockby Light Dial061.1k
- Yellow Neanorack160.6k
- ? Block (Super Mario Bros.)364.2k
- harden yellow clay060.9k
- ? Block360.7k
- This Is Me Blockby Five Book161.1k
- slimeby Toxic Quiz160.8k
- hotdogby Toxic Quiz260.9k
- EMOJI'S ROCK362.5k
- chocolate chip cokkie blockby Past Animal361.1k
- Grif blockby BATMAN153.7k
- hardened clayby Pleased Zoo253.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!