- Ukrainian Flag w/ a Faceby CSam7165.4k
- sad little hamburgerby Bent Dessert12980.2k
- Pink Diamond Block165.1k
- canadian flag065.8k
- HAM HAM065.8k
- hammy cheese button2865.7k
- hammy cheese bottonby Stiff Park165.2k
- hammy cheese botton1465.2k
- Cute hamburgerby mr oof1870.4k
- Cute hamburgerby Typical Echo1271.9k
- Cute hamburgerby Soggy Bubble9883.1k
- Cute hamburger266.9k
- Durpy hamburger065.3k
- Cute hamburgerby TypoBlackout266.9k
- Cute hamburger243103.6k
- Moon Block165.9k
- TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!266.7k
- Mario Lucky Blockby Somber Swan065.4k
- Purple Block165.2k
- spong of clay065.2k
- BATMAN SUPPORTby Muddy114065.9k
- Mario Lucky Block266.3k
- mobileixoby todi8888065.2k
- Ultimate Ore065.4k
- block of tynkerby Torin066.8k
- lucky block (with !)by Torin165.4k
- friskby Abby165.5k
- Cute puppy block this can be your pet thoby Dika672.6k
- old man blockby Light Dial065.6k
- Yellow Neanorack165.1k
- ? Block (Super Mario Bros.)368.9k
- harden yellow clay065.4k
- ? Block365.2k
- This Is Me Blockby Five Book165.6k
- slimeby Toxic Quiz165.3k
- hotdogby Toxic Quiz265.4k
- EMOJI'S ROCK366.9k
- Grif blockby BATMAN158.2k
- hardened clayby Pleased Zoo257.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!