- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76123.5k
- mario block1123.1k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1123.5k
- nyan cat3126.7k
- anime block1123.5k
- lol block3128.5k
- DanTDM Block1123.9k
- heart aey emojie!1123.3k
- heart aey emojie!0123.4k
- Acompany Block2123k
- rainbow stairs4123.3k
- the best block ever made3123.4k
- DanTDMlady Block1123.2k
- DanTDM Block2124.5k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11129k
- rubik's cube5126.5k
- red solid2123.3k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6126.9k
- charaby Abby4123.9k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2123.2k
- White Neanorack1122.9k
- Block of Minnie0123.1k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0123.4k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1123.6k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1123.4k
- united states flag1123.3k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0123.4k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0123.3k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1123.7k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6125.3k
- ME CHIBI2123.2k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0125.2k
- The guy block0123.3k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0122.8k
- Negan headby its jake1122.8k
- Rubik's cube10123.7k
- Villager Block1119k
- Dat Boi block (meme)1101.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!