- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76103.5k
- mario block1103.3k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1103.6k
- nyan cat3106.6k
- anime block1103.6k
- lol block3108.6k
- DanTDM Block1104k
- heart aey emojie!1103.5k
- heart aey emojie!0103.5k
- Acompany Block2103.1k
- rainbow stairs4103.5k
- the best block ever made3103.6k
- DanTDMlady Block1103.3k
- DanTDM Block2104.4k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT10108.1k
- rubik's cube5106.1k
- red solid2103.5k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6106.9k
- charaby Abby4104k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2103.4k
- White Neanorack1103.1k
- Block of Minnie0103.3k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0103.5k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1103.7k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1103.5k
- united states flag1103.4k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0103.6k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0103.5k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1103.9k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6105.3k
- ME CHIBI2103.3k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0105.3k
- The guy block0103.5k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0103k
- Negan headby its jake1102.9k
- Rubik's cube10103.7k
- Villager Block199.2k
- Dat Boi block (meme)181.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!