- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76110.3k
- mario block1110.1k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1110.4k
- nyan cat3113.4k
- anime block1110.3k
- lol block3115.3k
- DanTDM Block1110.8k
- heart aey emojie!1110.3k
- heart aey emojie!0110.3k
- Acompany Block2109.9k
- rainbow stairs4110.2k
- the best block ever made3110.3k
- DanTDMlady Block1110.1k
- DanTDM Block2111.2k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11115.2k
- rubik's cube5113k
- red solid2110.2k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6113.7k
- charaby Abby4110.8k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2110.1k
- White Neanorack1109.8k
- Block of Minnie0110k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0110.3k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1110.5k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1110.3k
- united states flag1110.2k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0110.3k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0110.2k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1110.6k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6112.1k
- ME CHIBI2110.1k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0112.1k
- The guy block0110.2k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0109.8k
- Negan headby its jake1109.7k
- Rubik's cube10110.5k
- Villager Block1106k
- Dat Boi block (meme)188k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!