- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76109.3k
- mario block1109k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1109.4k
- nyan cat3112.4k
- anime block1109.3k
- lol block3114.3k
- DanTDM Block1109.8k
- heart aey emojie!1109.3k
- heart aey emojie!0109.3k
- Acompany Block2108.9k
- rainbow stairs4109.2k
- the best block ever made3109.3k
- DanTDMlady Block1109.1k
- DanTDM Block2110.2k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11114.1k
- rubik's cube5112k
- red solid2109.2k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6112.7k
- charaby Abby4109.8k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2109.1k
- White Neanorack1108.8k
- Block of Minnie0109k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0109.3k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1109.5k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1109.3k
- united states flag1109.2k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0109.3k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0109.2k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1109.6k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6111.1k
- ME CHIBI2109.1k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0111.1k
- The guy block0109.2k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0108.8k
- Negan headby its jake1108.7k
- Rubik's cube10109.5k
- Villager Block1104.9k
- Dat Boi block (meme)187k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!