- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76119.3k
- mario block1119k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1119.4k
- nyan cat3122.5k
- anime block1119.3k
- lol block3124.3k
- DanTDM Block1119.8k
- heart aey emojie!1119.2k
- heart aey emojie!0119.2k
- Acompany Block2118.9k
- rainbow stairs4119.2k
- the best block ever made3119.3k
- DanTDMlady Block1119.1k
- DanTDM Block2120.3k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11124.7k
- rubik's cube5122.3k
- red solid2119.2k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6122.8k
- charaby Abby4119.8k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2119.1k
- White Neanorack1118.8k
- Block of Minnie0119k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0119.2k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1119.5k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1119.3k
- united states flag1119.2k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0119.3k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0119.2k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1119.6k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6121.2k
- ME CHIBI2119.1k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0121.1k
- The guy block0119.2k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0118.7k
- Negan headby its jake1118.7k
- Rubik's cube10119.5k
- Villager Block1114.9k
- Dat Boi block (meme)197k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!