- Rainbow Concreteby $hadowda$hX76113.8k
- mario block1113.5k
- mario block on steroidsby crazedpuppy1113.9k
- nyan cat3116.9k
- anime block1113.8k
- lol block3118.8k
- DanTDM Block1114.3k
- heart aey emojie!1113.7k
- heart aey emojie!0113.7k
- Acompany Block2113.4k
- rainbow stairs4113.7k
- the best block ever made3113.8k
- DanTDMlady Block1113.6k
- DanTDM Block2114.7k
- POKEMON MINECRAFT11118.8k
- rubik's cube5116.6k
- red solid2113.7k
- sweg derp faceby Cagey Hippo6117.2k
- charaby Abby4114.3k
- Frank blockby Dark Devil2113.6k
- White Neanorack1113.3k
- Block of Minnie0113.5k
- Princess Bubblegum Block -Adventure Time0113.7k
- Finn Block -Adventure Time1114k
- Derpety Derp Block!!by I'M THE BEST1113.8k
- united states flag1113.7k
- Noob blockby Huge Wedding0113.8k
- When ur friend tells you a secret0113.7k
- the sad blockby Fixed Poetry1114.1k
- Realistic Rainbow Block6115.6k
- ME CHIBI2113.6k
- kitty cat girl blockby Big Gnome0115.6k
- The guy block0113.7k
- sophiaby Tawdry Shoe0113.2k
- Negan headby its jake1113.2k
- Rubik's cube10114k
- Villager Block1109.4k
- Dat Boi block (meme)191.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!