- Golden Play Butten240.1k
- puppyby Placid Cut140.4k
- plant block.by Tsunami240.7k
- creapy bob blockby dracon1569240.5k
- PopularMMOs Block942k
- Gray Neanorack040.1k
- PopularMMOs Blockby HockeyGuns8!941.1k
- farm block140.4k
- blue musically block140.9k
- musically block040.8k
- hot pink140.4k
- sea sloth340.8k
- nioz allmate140.2k
- noiz allmate 2040.2k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Block14247.3k
- alaynas slath340.1k
- Ole Miss Slothby Quirky Gnat440.6k
- Strawberry Ice Cream🍦by Quirky Gnat440.8k
- Party thing... with wengi the unicornby Kestrel443.4k
- Sloth With Mint Hair :bby LexRoxRu941k
- U SEE MEEEEEby Spiffy Cheat1240.4k
- pikachuby Rustic Hyper1142.2k
- by Clear Tomato10244.3k
- Mr Slothseterskyeeseby Fast Bruise640.2k
- Sloth Block (Clay)340.4k
- RUBY BLOCK440.5k
- bob blockby dracon1569540.6k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Blockby Blue Track541.3k
- sloth block27947.9k
- Pandda Pandda Pandda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1040.2k
- The only worst block 😱440.7k
- ranbow slothby Muddled Town1040.5k
- lava guy340.5k
- happy grEEEEN blockby Woeful Hour440.2k
- swaged out $$$$$$by Steph curry641.2k
- sloth block240.3k
- sloth blockby Bent Flood640.4k
- sloth=Faze Blaziken216.1k
- happy Flash block blue49.1k
- Blue sloth block58.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!