- Golden Play Butten241.2k
- puppyby Placid Cut141.4k
- plant block.by Tsunami241.8k
- creapy bob blockby dracon1569241.5k
- PopularMMOs Block943.1k
- Gray Neanorack041.2k
- PopularMMOs Blockby HockeyGuns8!942.1k
- farm block141.4k
- blue musically block141.9k
- musically block041.8k
- hot pink141.5k
- sea sloth341.9k
- nioz allmate141.2k
- noiz allmate 2041.3k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Block14248.4k
- alaynas slath341.2k
- Ole Miss Slothby Quirky Gnat441.7k
- Strawberry Ice Cream🍦by Quirky Gnat441.9k
- Party thing... with wengi the unicornby Kestrel444.4k
- Sloth With Mint Hair :bby LexRoxRu942.1k
- U SEE MEEEEEby Spiffy Cheat1241.5k
- pikachuby Rustic Hyper1143.3k
- by Clear Tomato10245.4k
- Mr Slothseterskyeeseby Fast Bruise641.3k
- WAT DA WAT DA WAT DA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHby Angelic Gel442.2k
- Sloth Block (Clay)341.4k
- RUBY BLOCK441.6k
- bob blockby dracon1569541.6k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Blockby Blue Track542.4k
- sloth block27949k
- Pandda Pandda Pandda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1041.2k
- The only worst block 😱441.8k
- ranbow slothby Muddled Town1041.6k
- lava guy341.6k
- happy grEEEEN blockby Woeful Hour441.2k
- swaged out $$$$$$by Steph curry642.3k
- sloth block241.4k
- sloth blockby Bent Flood641.5k
- sloth=Faze Blaziken217.2k
- happy Flash block blue410.1k
- Blue sloth block59.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!