- Golden Play Butten239.4k
- puppyby Placid Cut139.6k
- plant block.by Tsunami240k
- creapy bob blockby dracon1569239.7k
- PopularMMOs Block941.2k
- Gray Neanorack039.4k
- PopularMMOs Blockby HockeyGuns8!940.3k
- farm block139.6k
- blue musically block140.1k
- musically block040k
- hot pink139.6k
- sea sloth340k
- nioz allmate139.4k
- noiz allmate 2039.4k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Block14246.5k
- alaynas slath339.4k
- Ole Miss Slothby Quirky Gnat439.9k
- Strawberry Ice Cream🍦by Quirky Gnat440k
- Party thing... with wengi the unicornby Kestrel442.6k
- Sloth With Mint Hair :bby LexRoxRu940.2k
- U SEE MEEEEEby Spiffy Cheat1239.6k
- pikachuby Rustic Hyper1141.4k
- by Clear Tomato10243.6k
- Mr Slothseterskyeeseby Fast Bruise639.5k
- WAT DA WAT DA WAT DA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHby Angelic Gel440.3k
- Sloth Block (Clay)339.6k
- RUBY BLOCK439.7k
- bob blockby dracon1569539.8k
- Cotton Candy Sloth Blockby Blue Track540.5k
- sloth block27947.1k
- Pandda Pandda Pandda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1039.4k
- The only worst block 😱439.9k
- ranbow slothby Muddled Town1039.7k
- lava guy339.8k
- happy grEEEEN blockby Woeful Hour439.4k
- swaged out $$$$$$by Steph curry640.4k
- sloth block239.6k
- sloth blockby Bent Flood639.7k
- sloth=Faze Blaziken215.4k
- happy Flash block blue48.3k
- Blue sloth block57.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!