- Spidermans Logo Block459.3k
- Chrome Logo Block3158.6k
- Mexaco Logo Block057k
- Superman Logo Block057.5k
- Batman Logo Block057.7k
- Green Lanterns Logo Block057.2k
- Transformers logo block458.5k
- the hey look at me block so look it and like it057k
- rainbow blockby Petty Day256.6k
- Rainbow blockby Wiry Yawn257k
- Rainbow block156.7k
- Pink Neanorack156.5k
- Pink Camouflageby Low Mayor457.4k
- purpel clay block156.7k
- yellow trollby Giving Buy157.5k
- baby boy156.7k
- hypnotising block057.5k
- deadpool symble057k
- bedrockby Equal Galaxy156.6k
- Taffy Block056.7k
- Musical.ly Block157k
- Pokeball blockby RJ456.7k
- theby Showy Clock256.5k
- mistory box156.5k
- Blushing Girl057k
- animal jam blockby temgurl157.4k
- end brick156.4k
- rainbow happy face156.7k
- dragon mob block157.4k
- omega flowey head 2157k
- whiteby Weird State156.5k
- First Aid Blockby Prime Reason356.9k
- emoji block056.8k
- First Aid Block Oliviafied156.6k
- pink staind play156.6k
- pattern block by sophby Loving Bat156.8k
- pattern block by soph256.5k
- HI Blockby Alive Needle256.6k
- mom block356.6k
- cool block256.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!