- Flappy bird By:pup1a1by Pup1a1251.4k
- derpby Teeny Flock148.7k
- THe Rainbow Spiral Block549.7k
- Girls Blockby Weary Pug253.3k
- X-man BLOCK048.9k
- One love MC048.8k
- Move blockby Heatman048.6k
- Magenda Neanorack048.5k
- pink present!148.9k
- judegby 1es23vf048.7k
- Multi color block048.4k
- Blode block048.6k
- THE RUBIX CUBEby Sneaky Well349k
- Lave fialby Kestrel048.4k
- eye block (im watching you)by Wolf girl048.7k
- branby Raw Harp048.7k
- Muskratby Livid Zombie148.5k
- rock block048.6k
- pretty clay148.6k
- Kawaii Block249k
- RAINBOWby Previous Pin248.9k
- BUBBLE GUMM048.4k
- pink and blue clay248.7k
- American Flag248.8k
- NEW VERSION INSTAGRAM148.5k
- Instagram Block (new version)by Derp Muffin148.8k
- You wouldn't dare048.8k
- hardened clay stained magenta048.6k
- Jagarite Blockby Marq048.6k
- hardened clay stained magentaby Jumbled Soda048.4k
- Berry Gumby Tacit Face048.5k
- Hardened clay stained magenta color048.1k
- Hardened Clay - Magenta148.1k
- Love Magic148k
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0