- Flappy bird By:pup1a1by Pup1a1244.8k
- derpby Teeny Flock142.3k
- THe Rainbow Spiral Block543.3k
- Girls Blockby Weary Pug246.8k
- X-man BLOCK042.5k
- One love MC042.4k
- Move blockby Heatman042.3k
- Magenda Neanorack042.2k
- pink present!142.6k
- judegby 1es23vf042.4k
- Multi color block042.1k
- Blode block042.2k
- THE RUBIX CUBEby Sneaky Well342.6k
- Lave fialby Kestrel042.1k
- eye block (im watching you)by Wolf girl042.4k
- branby Raw Harp042.4k
- Muskratby Livid Zombie142.2k
- rock block042.3k
- pretty clay142.3k
- Kawaii Block242.7k
- RAINBOWby Previous Pin242.5k
- BUBBLE GUMM042.1k
- pink and blue clay242.4k
- American Flag242.4k
- NEW VERSION INSTAGRAM142.2k
- Instagram Block (new version)by Derp Muffin142.4k
- You wouldn't dare042.4k
- hardened clay stained magenta042.3k
- Jagarite Blockby Marq042.3k
- hardened clay stained magentaby Jumbled Soda042.1k
- Berry Gumby Tacit Face042.2k
- Hardened clay stained magenta color041.7k
- Hardened Clay - Magenta141.7k
- Love Magic141.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!