- lucky block blue050.7k
- house number 2by Lovely Apron1757.6k
- houseby carmen1557.4k
- green faceby Better Rock050.3k
- Rainbow Block050.2k
- bushby Soupy Oxygen050.7k
- EUAROP AND AFRICA050.3k
- katby Jay450.6k
- warp pipe part 2050.7k
- green stoneby Swanky Gum050.4k
- Lime Neanorack050.2k
- Jacksepticeyeby Narrow Noise551.4k
- Creeper headby Tigerclaw150.5k
- Love Emojiby DinoGirl351.7k
- yellow bear blockby Giving Buy150.7k
- holiday block 1.0050.2k
- cool block050.5k
- TheHaxor27 (block)150.2k
- Silly Face050.5k
- mowntin duuby Raw Harp050.4k
- shrekby Jittery Fish151.1k
- shades emoji150.9k
- Rosebushby Weak Ravioli250.3k
- person plz view150.3k
- blue block050.2k
- greenby Feigned Jump150.5k
- Oddish block050.5k
- Septiceye Block050.6k
- I DROOLLL A LOTTTTTTTTT150.4k
- mojo block mojo means magic050.2k
- diamond play button250.3k
- creeper cute150.8k
- Supergirlygamer block (head)050.2k
- BAD TIME KID????050.4k
- troll face (I know I did bad)151.5k
- Stampylongnose block (head)651.7k
- (John Cena) U cant see me hlr151.1k
- Scream'n Slime150.4k
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0