- catby Polar Vision264.5k
- TYNKER Block3780.2k
- BedBlockNOTWOOLby Agile Zinc264.2k
- cute purple stained clay365.6k
- argila louca163.9k
- Crazy Block164.3k
- Boys Block264.3k
- blookby Fresh Taker263.8k
- Happy emoji block674.4k
- P.J. in lava163.6k
- all blue clay263.7k
- Falling out of the worldby Ruby Voilet163.4k
- yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!by Groover163.6k
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0