- brown block038.4k
- greenby kenzie5678138.4k
- pat lucky blockby Shadow Gamer138.6k
- key bord138.6k
- dog block139.4k
- Animal block.by Tsunami038.9k
- de faceoi038.4k
- Brown Neanorack038.2k
- clock block238.6k
- Coffee MUgby Bold Spot138.4k
- lucky block138.7k
- pink facebook block138.7k
- the endby THE FIRE CAT238.5k
- Pastel Coffee Cup440k
- cookie smoreby Pushy Vote138.7k
- rainbow utilityby Burly Plant238.4k
- Brick Block - Super Mario239.7k
- Mega Rainbow Blockby Getyofeetwet238.9k
- block of supermanby Agile Guard138.8k
- rainbow blockby Erect Skill038.2k
- Football Block038.7k
- puppyby Pushy Vote538.4k
- puppyby Jittery Fish238.2k
- rudolph the red nouised riandeerby Jittery Fish338.2k
- cookie block038.3k
- kawaii Rouldolph238.4k
- Best blockby Shaky Curve138.3k
- face w/ fangsby TheCatLord138.8k
- sloth blockby #Ellabae338.9k
- The Moose Block338.5k
- Cosmic Brownie Block238.4k
- cool block138.6k
- random block 1038.5k
- rainbow blockby Aloof Mind238.6k
- Dog flag039k
- night sky138.7k
- insta block238.4k
- hardened clay stained brown038.4k
- Bob The Walrus block :Dby jedi_elsa539.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!