- the rainbowby That0neGuy0126.2k
- HockeyBlockby McDavidNHL971126.2k
- neon washing machine0126.5k
- chillby FOXY-PIE1126.6k
- kawaii clay (black)0126.8k
- Your Pet Doop0126.5k
- green blockby Useful Pat0126.3k
- Art 10126.6k
- Black Blockby Bulky Movie0126.5k
- Checkered block0126.3k
- Colorful block0126.5k
- Hypnotizerby Taka_YT2127.3k
- what u do againby Steph curry0126.2k
- Nintendo switch dockby Rash Beaver6128.2k
- BFF club🦄🦄🦄by Ruby Voilet1126.3k
- goofy block[the 'F' is put side ways]0127.2k
- by Faint Pasta1127k
- black stoneby Swanky Gum0126.4k
- light red clayby My NaMe 29070126.6k
- dark/light block1126.4k
- tar block0126.5k
- galifrey writing0126.4k
- Black Neanorack0126.3k
- NOOB BLOCKby Steph curry0126.4k
- Lebron Jamesby Shy Ravioli9128k
- Rubix Cubeby Those Cave6128.4k
- go mexico2126.5k
- spiderman headby Giving Buy2127.4k
- pig blockby pooemogi5128.5k
- chicken blockby pooemogi4127k
- Chessblockby Sebastian2126.7k
- Checkers blockby Open Heat2127k
- lucky block?1126.6k
- Sword block1127k
- the sub block0125.8k
- James block053k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!